Monday, September 10, 2007
He is finally here!!!
Evan is finally here everyone! I am sorry it has taken me so long to update everyone, but I had doctors orders not to go up the stairs (where the computer is). So here is what has been going on: Evan was born at 41 weeks via cesarean section and we are both doing fine. I went in on friday Aug 24th for a routine check up and because his heart rate was dipping with contractions, my doctor sent me to the hospital. The doctor at the hospital told us it would be best for Evan if we induced. Although I wanted a completely natural labor, we took the doctor's advice and induced. We kept the labor as natural as possible for the 13 hours of active labor but in the end, Evan turned his head and our doctor said that I would be unable to deliver him naturally and that we would have to do a C-section. I tried pushing for a couple of hours, but she was right and I finally gave in. I had him at 6:50pm on August 25th. He is such a good baby and we are so proud! I have lots more pictures but these were the most accessible. I will put more up very soon.





