"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Thursday, August 23, 2007

40 weeks and 6 days...still nothing!!





Hey Everyone! Evan has yet to grace us with his presence. We have been really busy preparing for his arrival though! We are pretty much finished with his room, and I posted some pictures to show ya'll how it looks. It just needs a few finishing touches like a couple of pictures, some more books, and A LITTLE BOY TO LIVE IN IT!!!! It does help to know that it will be no longer than 6 days until we have him (since the doctor is insisting on inducing on August 30th), so if he needs a few more days, I guess it's ok. I just keep reminding myself that miracles like this happen on God's time, not mine. Keep praying for us.