Thursday, September 20, 2007
Hey ya'll! Sorry it has been a while since I updated the blog. Evan is doing great. I am pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt right now because it seems like all he wants to do is eat. His meals usually take up to an hour and he eats about every two hours, so here lately I have been spending between 10 and 12 hours per day just feeding him, which doesn't leave much time for anything else!! It is worth it though because I see him growing and changing every day. In the beginning the breastfeeding was the hardest part and more painful than labor, but now I think we have both gotten the hang of it. At his two week visit, he was 20.5 inches long and 8 lbs 3 oz. He is now 3 weeks and 5 days old.





