So last monday was the first day of our fall semester. As many of you know, We have decided that I am only going to work about two days a week this year. I am really excited about being able to spend more time with the boys while still getting to do the work I love! I was really nervous about the first day of school, though, because Drew has never been to childcare out of the house (He has been with Grandma from the time he was 2 months old) and Evan LOVED his last school and has told me on several occasions that he misses his friends there. So I was not sure how well this was going to sit with them. It turns out, I had nothing to worry about. The morning went perfectly! On the drive there, we talked about the day and what they could expect when they got there. We talked about eating lunch, taking a nap, playing outside, and then going back home. We pulled up, walked inside and both the boys took off to their classroom. They didn't even want to stand still for a picture, so all I got were action shots. They both gave me kisses, told me bye and went about the business of playing! I am very proud of how confident and secure they are!


