A lot of times I will look back in my rear view mirror while driving and see that the boys are holding hands and I always try to fumble and take a picture, but I have never been able to get one... That is until today! I KNOW that they will eventually stop holding hands like this, so I am so glad to have the picture for the proof!!!!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
One of the cutest unstaged pictures yet!
A lot of times I will look back in my rear view mirror while driving and see that the boys are holding hands and I always try to fumble and take a picture, but I have never been able to get one... That is until today! I KNOW that they will eventually stop holding hands like this, so I am so glad to have the picture for the proof!!!!


