"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Thursday, July 1, 2010

What we have been up to this summer!

Shame on me for not blogging in a while, but we have been really busy since going on summer break. I love being able to spend so much time with the kids and I think they are ok with it too! Here is what we have been up to!

We took the first beach trip of the year.


We played at Kiddie Acres.


We have been taking swim lessons.


We have been riding four-wheelers and fishing at the ranch.


We have been playing at Gymboree.


We hung out with Grammy and Poppa.



We went to a Fly-In at Someday Ranch.


And while we were there, I was taking pictures, of course. Evan said "Momma, take a picture of me thinking" and he struck a pose. He asked to see it and was not quite satisfied with his "thinking" picture and he asked me to take another one...and another one.... and another one. Finally after the fourth picture, he said "That's a good one" and went on his way!



We have been pretty busy but I am thinking I will have more time on my hands soon. We made the decision for me to stay home more next year. I will still be doing contract work but it will give me A LOT more flexibility and I will be able to hang out much more with the boys. I can not wait!!!!