"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Boys at Bedtime!

Evan has always liked to have me with him when he goes to sleep at night...but I think he is moving toward being more independent because he is now giving me little tasks to go do. Tonight he told me "Go check Drew." Sometimes he says "I need more milk" or "I can't feel better, I need medicine." It's funny to hear the way he sends me on errands just to get me to go away. I'm glad he is nice about it to his sensitive momma, because he straight up tells Dustin "Go away Daddy!" When I went to check up on him tonight, this is what I found. He is just too cute!


And Drew just won't sleep...EVER! This is him at bedtime tonight, trying to break into his brother's stash of M&Ms. I have just resigned myself to the fact that its going to be a year or two before I get some sleep.