Hello everyone! It has been a while, I know, but I had a bit of a camera issue and I have not been able to take any pictures since HALLOWEEN. Here are a few little snapshots that I was able to take. Evan is doing great! He is still not a big guy, but he is just about eating us out of house and home. He is trying really hard to talk and has about 10 words right now. He is getting so independent too. He is doing a good job of feeding himself with a fork (spoons generally turn into a messy disaster)and has now begun to brush his own teeth in the last month or so. My Grandma says he is just moving out of the way for the next one. Speaking of the next one, everything is going well with the pregnancy! We are finding out if it is a boy or girl around mid January. The baby has had a good strong heartrate at each doctor visit and I have actually felt the baby's movement here recently. Being so busy with Evan, I almost forget I'm pregnant, but those first fluttery movements are definite reminders that soon we will have TWO! The time is flying by.


