"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Evan's Baby Portraits

Evan's Grammy and I took him to get his portrait made last week and let me tell you it was an ordeal. It is a good thing Evan is so chill and laid back because I (the picture freak that I am) pushed my studio time to the limit. The photographer, who also happened to be the receptionist and cashier, was glad to get rid of me. I am sure she was thankful when Evan finally put an end to our session by refusing to cooperate during the wardrobe change. Her exact words: "I think he's finished." Anyways, during the time he was happy and cooperative the photographer was able to take some cute pictures. I posted them below. I ordered some so if you want one check with me to see if I ordered. I bought the option to be able to order online so if you want to do that go to:
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTP40501001014JCP and type in Brenda Blankenship in the customer name box.