"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Evan has been tagged by Alex

Rules of the game: Each person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves and post these guidelines. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!

Random facts about Evan
1) I was born with a 1989 rat-tale for a hair style.
2)I have a magic trick that involves getting pee everywhere else but in my diaper.
3) I love to roll over on my stomach and then scream because I am there. When mom flips me over, I do it all again. Its hilarious!!
4) A shoe that fits me does not exist. Too small for 6-9 months. Too big for 3-6 months.
5) I have these toys called feet.
6) My arm pits sweat.
7) My finger nails get to be Freddy Krueger length after only 2 days.
8) I scream at the top of my lungs if I even see the snot sucker.

Kelly I hope you read this because Evan decided all on his own to tag P.J.