We had Drew's birthday party at dinosaur park! Drew had so much fun with his cousins and friends, but the kids were all over the place so it was a little tough to get some pictures. And then to top it off, operator error (by momma) resulted in taking a 10 second video that stopped JUST BEFORE everyone started to sing Happy Birthday to Drew! I did cry when I realized I did not capture that sweet moment, because Drew sang happy birthday to himself along with everyone else! It was so cute! He loved his cupcakes that had dino fossils on top and he loved his volcano cake that actually had smoke and lava! Such a fun day for my little dino lover!
OK so here is Drew's birthday interview. If your wondering why he is laying on the floor not moving, its because I actually have him pinned down :) He is very active and being BIG pregnant, I just was not able to chase him around for the interview like I had to do for Evan's third birthday interview :) So... this is Drew at Three years old!




