"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Friday, July 8, 2011

Drew is TWO!

I can't believe that my baby is TWO years old. He is growing up so fast and I'm not going to rush it! At two, he definitely has a little bit of an "attitude," but we are working on that. He loves going to school (mother's day out), playing outside on the "ground ground" (playground), going to the "poo" (pool), playing with "saurus rex" (all types of dinosaurs), and everything having to with coloring and painting. His favorite movies are Toy Story 1,2,and 3 and Cars. He loves reading books and singing songs! He is pretty much turning into a big boy!


The boys really like going to Gattiland, so on Drew's birthday, we took him there for dinner. I think he had a good time!


We had a Pirate Pool Party for Drew's birthday. The kids all had a good time! Martha, from Cakes by Martha, made Drew's pirate birthday cake and cupcakes! She did such a great job, as you can see by the pictures, I had to mention her by name. She came to my house to take my order and delivered the cakes to the party place. Just in case anyone is looking for a good cake lady in the Austin area, look her up on facebook...She is awesome!




Here is Drew's birthday interview...It did not exactly go as expected, but that's Drew!