
I'm happy to say that after about 3 months of weaning, I have finally kicked the habit! I have been nursing all 18 months of my life. I nursed all through Momma working full time, and most of that time I woke up at least once per night to nurse. Momma was all for me deciding to stop nursing on my own, but I guess I was taking too long and getting too many teeth, so with some gentle persuasion, she helped me get down to one feeding a day. And last sunday, I just decided I didn't need to nurse any more. I have been "clean" now for 7 days and I am not looking back!!! I have my moments where I think I want to nurse, but Momma reminds me that I'm a big boy and I dont need the stuff! It's good to have this stage behind me!!!


