Since sports camp and swimming lessons are over, I decided to join a Mom's club here in Kyle. This morning we went on a field trip to the Fire Station. Evan loved it! On the way there I told him if he had any questions or if he wanted to know something, that he should ask a fire fighter. He REALLY took my advice! He kept tugging on the fire chief's pants and asking question after question.
"Are you a Fire Fighter?"
"What's that rope thing?"
"Can I have your boots?"
"Where did you get that cool fire truck?"
"Where are your slides?" (I have no idea why he thought they would have slides)
He was definitely in awe! Drew had fun flirting with the little girls and taking off to do his own tour. Unfortunately the fire station is not one of those places where Drew can really explore, so I had to chase him down a lot. All in all, it was a great morning!


