Drew finally got his first one. I think he is really excited because he is one step closer to tearing into a big steak, like he always seems to want to do. As for me, I could have waited a little longer for him to hit this milestone!
Friday, April 2, 2010
What's small, white, and provides a good reason to wean???
A TOOTH!!!
Drew finally got his first one. I think he is really excited because he is one step closer to tearing into a big steak, like he always seems to want to do. As for me, I could have waited a little longer for him to hit this milestone!
Drew finally got his first one. I think he is really excited because he is one step closer to tearing into a big steak, like he always seems to want to do. As for me, I could have waited a little longer for him to hit this milestone!


