"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Thursday, October 15, 2009

Drew is Four months old!!!

I know I say this ALL the time but I can't believe how fast this little man is growing. I found out I was pregnant with Drew this time last year. It's crazy to think that it was a whole year ago that I was getting tears in my eyes looking at his first sonogram. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was looking at that picture thinking: "A 21 month old and an infant...This will be interesting." Well it is interesting! Drew is amazingly tough (He has to be with Hurricane Evan in the house). He almost never cries...unless he is hungry. He is sitting up pretty well, and he catches himself when he falls to either side. I don't quite trust him to sit and not fall backwards yet, but I know that will come soon. He is meeting all of his milestones very well. He is growing perfectly and the pediatrician has commented at each doctor's appointment that he is "So Active" and that is very true. When put on his back, he will immediately roll over onto his stomach and start trying to scoot toward the nearest toy that Evan has left on the floor. He is scooting backward right now, but I know that will change soon too. He has also kicked it up a knotch in the drooling area, and by the way he gnaws on his little hand, I am thinking he might be starting the joys of teething, which is oh so fun for Momma!

He is a VERY GOOD baby and has the cutest little personality and facial expressions. He has a "go with flow" demeanor that just makes him so loveable. Check him out at FOUR MONTHS OLD!!!