"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Results of Precious Floor Time

Being a school psychologist, I work with speech therapists, physical therapists and occupational therapists whom I am constantly asking about the best ways to promote my kids' proper speech and motor development. Everyone says Floor Time is what Drew really needs right now. I remember that Evan played on the floor a lot as an infant, but he did not have a toddler constantly in his face. I did not get a video of this but here are the pictures of Drew squirming around on the floor and Evan commanding him to "Roll Over" as if he was giving a command to a dog!
And Drew became a "ROLLER" at 3 months and 1 day!!!