"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Evan's 2nd Birthday!

Evan is TWO today!!! I hate to sound like a broken record but I just can't believe how the time has flown by. Sometimes it is hard having two little ones in the house, and at times I find myself feeling impatient for Evan to grow a little more independent. Tonight when I was rocking him to sleep, I was really sad thinking that one day, I will really miss this. One day he won't want me to rock him to sleep, or come and get him in the middle of the night, or hold him while we're walking into his classroom at school. This time is definitely finite and passing all these milestones is rough on me. I want to remember exactly what he was like on his birthdays so I am trying to do a Birthday Interview each year, just for a little time sample. So here it is...Evan's 2nd Birthday Interview!!!