"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Friday, March 20, 2009

Growing up waaaay too fast!

I think we might be skipping the "Terrible Twos" and heading straight for the "Terrible Teenage Years." Evan has developed a really strong will. The hat, for instance, is only worn backwards. If I turn it forward, he gives me a look, as if to say "Get with the times, Mom" and turns it around backward again. With all of this growing has come a lot of new words, such as "no (pronounced 'doh')." He is also starting to combine words to make phrases like "all done," which he usually proclaims when he has eaten all of the macaroni and cheese and strategically left the vegetables. He is learning everyday and I can not believe how fast he is growing up. He is still a very good boy, but he is definitely starting to test his boundaries. He will learn, though, that his mom and dad have strong wills too, and those boundaries are not going anywhere!!!