"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

The fruit of the womb is a reward."--Psalm 127:3


"But Mary kept all these things,

and pondered them in her heart."--Luke 2:19





Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying so hard to walk...

I know what your thinking...the kid just started to crawl. Let him do that for a while! Well that was a whole month ago and he wants to walk really badly. I am just encouraging him. Doing squats and lunges in the garage was daddy's idea (I kid, I kid). Anyways, he is up to about 5 steps at a time on his own before he crashes. It is so cute when he falls and gets up clapping and squealing (or is he crying, I can't tell). Check out my little pre-walker. I am sorry the video is so dark but if you squint,you can make out his little head bobbing with each step. Sooo cute!