Evan and I have been so sick this week. I went to the doctor on tuesday and found out I had the flu, so naturally when Evan became congested the next day, I took him to the doctor. I was put on flu medicine but there is nothing you can do for an infant...except create a makeshift sauna in the bathroom. I turned the shower on as hot as possible, put the humidifier in the bathroom and closed the door. It was a nice little mother/son spa day!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
So mom, we should do spa day more often!
Evan and I have been so sick this week. I went to the doctor on tuesday and found out I had the flu, so naturally when Evan became congested the next day, I took him to the doctor. I was put on flu medicine but there is nothing you can do for an infant...except create a makeshift sauna in the bathroom. I turned the shower on as hot as possible, put the humidifier in the bathroom and closed the door. It was a nice little mother/son spa day!


