So Evan has had some issues with #2, or should I say, a lack thereof. So I took a little bit of pureed prunes and mixed it with a little rice cereal. It did not seem to appeal to him, so we tested the old "Monkey see, Monkey do" theory that worked with the snot sucker. Daddy drew the short straw and got to be the lead monkey. Evan ate the whole bowl after Daddy took a bite. Just in case you were wondering, the prunes worked like a charm!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Mmmmmm...Prunes
So Evan has had some issues with #2, or should I say, a lack thereof. So I took a little bit of pureed prunes and mixed it with a little rice cereal. It did not seem to appeal to him, so we tested the old "Monkey see, Monkey do" theory that worked with the snot sucker. Daddy drew the short straw and got to be the lead monkey. Evan ate the whole bowl after Daddy took a bite. Just in case you were wondering, the prunes worked like a charm!!


